Vice-President, BSA officer, Asset Risk Manager
Joined the FirstBank Family in 2011
Wade served as Vice-President, and has 15 years of banking experience in all areas of banking with Security First National Bank.
- Hugo High School graduate
- BS, Northeastern State University
- Diploma in Banking through the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado University
Participation in Clubs or Organizations
- Choctaw County Health Department, Chairman of the Board
- Hugo Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Hugo Public School Foundation, Board Member
- Choctaw County Chamber of Commerce, Former Vice-President
- City of Hugo Planning and Zoning, Former Treasurer
- Hugo Lions Club, Former Treasurer
- Choctaw County Library Board, Former Board Member
Wade and his wife Amy have three children: Cade, Lain, and Nate.