President and CEO, Owner
Joined the FirstBank Family in 1990
- General Manager for world renowned D. Wayne Lukas Racing Stables, formerly headquartered in Norman, OK from 1981 until 1998. Wayne Lukas Racing Stables holds more significant records than any other operation of its kind in the history of thoroughbred racing with earnings of over $200,000,000 and classic wins in races including the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont and the annual Breeders Cup series.
- Chief Financial Officer of the 700-acre Padua Stables, a nationally leading thoroughbred racing and breeding operation located in Summerfield Florida.
- Involved in the real-estate development and the solid waste disposal business in the Norman, OK area.
- Vice-President of Operations and Treasurer of Metropolitan Contract Services, a multi-state trucking company with headquarters located in Houston, TX.
- Antlers High School graduate of 1974
- BBA, University of Oklahoma
Participation in Clubs or Organizations
- Oklahoma Transportation Commission, Vice-Chairman
- Atoka County Medical Center, Chairman of the Board
- Atoka County Medical Center Budget and Finance Committee, Committee Member
- Atoka County EMS, Chairman of the Board
- Gideon's, Member
- OU Alumni Association, Member
- OU Tip-In Club, Member
- OU Bud Wilkinson Society, Member
- Choctaw Nation, Member
- First Baptist Church of Atoka, Deacon
- Appointed initially in 1990 by Governor David Walters and later reappointed by Governor Frank Keating, David served on the Oklahoma Transportation Commission for 12 years. In 2006, Governor Brad Henry appointed David to serve on the Oklahoma Banking Commission, where he served until 2011. In 2011, Governor Fallin appointed David to the Oklahoma Transportation Commission where he serves as Vice-Chairman.
- Atoka Chamber, Past President
- Atoka Lions Club, Past President and Melvin Jones Fellow - was voted Lion of the year.
David and his wife Tammie have six children, Sara (deceased), Tiffany, Stetson, Joe, Skylar and Jesse. Their son Joe joined David as an officer for FirstBank after graduating from the University of Oklahoma.